Friday, July 23, 2004

The Mirror of Shattered Inhibitions

This is an elaborately baroque black magic mirror that can either hang on a wall or stand by itself in an exquisite framestand. When one looks within it's dark glass, horrific sexual visions can be seen of oneself engaging in all manner of depraved blasphemies. Any hidden lust or sweet secret taboo is exposed by the power of the mirror. All of one's most buried and repressed desires are laid bare and made acceptable... even preferred by the enchantments from the concealed world of sensual freedom lurking in the mirror.

Viewers of this cursed scrying device are given to fits of hallucinations, seizures of ecstasy wherein they relive the decadent delights experienced when they looked within the enticements engraved upon their hearts for the mirror to read. The desire to act out these ravishing scenes and hideous orgies grows and grows, gnawing upon the interior of their skulls like a ravening worm.

Some unfortunate souls are drawn to walk into the mirror, using it as a gateway into some otherworldly region beneath our own. What may happen to them is unknown. Perhaps they become dark erotic spirits who haunt the visions of new viewers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gazed into the mirror, having a seeing mirror of my own, and was no less than shocked when I saw myself being ravaged within the depths of Moria by uruk-hai and orcish hordes. My disbelief increased when I saw myself craving the defilement and willingly soiling my body with them. This magical mirror must be defective or cursed. -- Galadriel (elf_queen_galadriel3)

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've looked inside the mirror and see myself amidst this male assembly... Were they humans ? Were they beasts or aliens ? I don't know. I don't remember. Their cocks surrounds me. I can feel them so hot against my skin. Slowly coming in closer. Crawling all over my body. Crawling slowly inside me. Invading. Possessing. Somebody's moaning. Louder. Was it me ? Could it be me ? Was it ? I don't remember. The ecstasy made my heart beats so fast, so hard. It takes my breath away. I'm gasping for air. My lungs are painful, running out of air... i'm panting. My body filled. Blood beating inside my head, blurring my eyes, numbing my ears. I remember my mouth, wide open... painfully... something sliding down my throat. Gagging me. Choking me... it pours thick hot milk down my throat. It does taste foul but i discover soon how much i crave for this milk, so i drink it more and more as it cames out down my throat as it will never end. Then i realize how high over the floor my body is lifted and how wide they open my thighs as cocks enters me... How much ? were they numerous ? i don't know... i can't count. Pleasure overtake me as i feel my womb being entered and filled with thick hot semen...

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home