Sunday, June 20, 2004

The Royal Kennels

From beneath the palace, tortured feminine moaning can be heard amidst a cacophony of barking. The cold granite of the dungeons echoing and eventually silencing these horrid noises. Below, there are women who have been forced into a life as bitches. Turned into dogsluts for the amusement of the decadent nobility.

Some of these women are kept in the kennels voluntarily, dragged from reality and placed into a cage and leashed. Made to eat and drink from doggy bowls as if they were common animals. One such girl-bitch is Amanda Chalmers, esq. She is the mate of Diamond, a tremendously large mastiff.

Diamond's previous owner was a lonely old widow who died and left everything to her beloved dog. Miss Chalmers assumed the mantle the executorship of the estate and did everything she could to see to the comfort and happyness of her latest client. Perhaps she pursued her due diligence with a bit too much vigor, for soon the lady lawyer found herself completely submissive to her new master. She was lured into the kennels with occult promises of a terrible corruption...

Another girl-bitch in the kennel is Julie Norton. Once an animal control officer in the city of Sirius, Nebraska, she searched for a humane alternative to spaying and neutering. Her exhaustive exploration of these alternatives led her to finally give in to her darkest desires. She got down on all fours and let stray dogs pump their hot seed into her warm receptive snatch. The orgasms she experienced as multiple knots bulged obscenely in her tightly stretched cunt were beyond belief.

Julie's Obedience School for Women Dog Owners opened a short time thereafter, but a darker desire to provide additional services led her to the Royal Kennels. It was here that she willingly partook of the demonic Royal Seed. She drank the foulness in great quantities from a copper bowl on the floor. She sipped it sitting before the prince from a crystal goblet. She even experienced it in her womb, as the Prince rose from his hideous throne, his human flesh ruptured and unraveling as his tentacles invaded her.

Julie Norton became a breeder slut. Her belly was filled with the larval spawn of the prince. She was a concubine slave. The unholy alieness dwelling in her womb and her constant ingestion of the Prince's alchemically enhanced seed had changed her. She could now go to her dog lovers and bear their puppies. And so it was that Julie became a girl-bitch. She was dogged, mounted by the entire pack. Soon afterwards, she whelped her first litter in a royal cage. There was no going back.

Charise was a young peasant maiden, she loved to roam the fields naked with flowers in her hair. One day she wandered into the royal orchards and ate some strange quivering fruits. They were so delicious she gathered an armful of them and proceeded back to her home. But then the guard dogs found her.

Two female guards from the palace came upon her abused form. She had been brutally used by the entire pack of the Prince's trained rape dogs. Rex Mundi, the pack alpha male, was still tied off inside her, his knot linking them in a chain of flesh and pleasure. The two smirking swordswomen had to wait until his swollen bulge shrunk down and Charise was released from her canine pussy-bondage before she could be imprisoned in the Royal Kennels forever.

One day, the prince took his sister and a young noblewoman named Lily into the dungeons for a tour. The Princess sneered at her rival for her incestuous brother's attentions. Lily was innocent and hardly even noticed the cruel princess' catty remarks. The Prince's sister was all finery and lovelyness on the smooth porcelain surface of her flawless skin, but underneath there was nothing but a roiling mass of fangs and talons.

It wasn't long before both women were mated to two of the Prince's best hounds. The Princess had chosen Satan, a tremendous black Hellhound who smelt of fire and brimstone. Her red dress hiked up past her waist as she crawled on all fours under her wicked demonic lover.

Lily was mewling in bestial pleasure as she was introduced to Winter, the great dire wolf. White and bold and gentle, the giant animal rutted in Lady Lily's eager young pussy as the prince watched. As the knots formed in both of the newly indoctrinated bitches, they suckled on the Prince's maleness. His corrupt seed blasted onto their faces in great stringy splashes and both women eagerly lapped it up off of his shooting cock and each other's sperm drenched faces.

There was much howling that night in the Kennels...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Submissively, i bend down as they silently ask me to. Obediently arching my back so my breasts will be expose to the greedy mouths of my new borns. I've got only two big milk filled breasts but they are three of them so i guess it would be some fighting. Obediently arching my back, spreading my knees so my cunt will open wide to welcome my master. I can hear him coming close behind me. His hot breath warming the cold cell as each step lead him closer to my own lust. I look at my babies. They do look much more like him than me. This black reddish skin is him, clawed hands and feet, sharp fangs in their young teethless mouth, man-size dick dangling down their small devilish body. Their ribcage and shoulders looks human and their eyes too. Their hairless skin too. But HE told me hair will grow later, shoulders will grow stronger too and eyes darker. I bend down so they can suck my milk out of my breasts, biting me, nibbling my rock hard nipples. And as i will slowly loose myself into their suckings, i'll feel HIM driving his rod inside me, stretching me wide, filling me. Even if it is not my first time with him, my body will betray me. I'll scream in pain. My body will jerk back as his pole will hurt me deep inside. Babies will bite my nipple and dug their claws into my ribcages so they can keep feeding on my breasts as HE will pound me harder and harder, shaking me as a toy. I'll taste blood in my mouth. Just don't know where this blood come from but the sour taste will keep me in the cell, it won't allow me to pass out as HE will crush me against his crotch. Then the knot will grow inside me, ballon size knot which will stretch me, grind me against HIM. As i feel my belly stretchen under the pressure of HIS seeds, i know that i'll cum painfully, screaming my obedience to HIM, bearing HIS offspring over and over, as long as HE will come back to breed me day after day.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home